1. The validity of conditions of sale
1) The conditions of sale apply to the purchasing of goods between the person (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer) buying from the web store www.glens.com and GLENS OÜ, a company registered in the Republic of Estonia, registry code 12657123 (hereinafter referred to as GLENS). The conditions of sale will become a part of the contract of sale to be concluded between the Buyer and GLENS.
2) In addition to these conditions of sale, the legal relations between GLENS and the Buyer shall be governed by the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
2. Methods of payment and price information
1) Purchases made from the online store can be paid for with a credit card or a bank transfer. Internet card payment (Visa, MasterCard):
After an order has been placed, the client is automatically directed to the payment page of the E-Commerce Payment Gateway interface, where he shall insert his card data. E-Commerce Payment Gateway interface authorizes the transaction at the bank through Nets Estonia AS. After entering the card number, security code and expiry date, the payment are authorized by the client`s bank. When the system requests the card data, the SSL, MasterCard SecureCode, Verified by Visa will be used, ensuring that the exchanged information cannot be copied or altered by unauthorized persons.
All online shop prices are VAT inclusive. Payments are accepted in euros.
2) All prices indicated in the web store include the postage of the Goods in accordance with the terms of the consignment of GLENS. If upon receipt of the Goods, customs duty or other taxes established in the country of location of the Buyer have to be paid, the obligation of settling these shall be incumbent on the Buyer.
3) The prices of Goods indicated in the web store apply as of formalizing the order until the end of the payment term of the formalized order. If the order is placed before changing the conditions of sale or prices, the conditions valid upon placing the order shall be applied to the legal relations created between the Buyer and GLENS.
3. Entry into force of the contract of sale
1) Under the contract of sale of Goods, GLENS undertakes to deliver to the Buyer the Goods, chosen by the Buyer and confirmed with the purchase request; the Buyer, however, undertakes to pay to GLENS for the Goods the amount specified in the Invoice and receive the Goods.
2) GLENS annuls any orders, which have not been paid for after 14 days have passed from formalizing the order.
3) The contract of sale enters into force after the payment made by the Buyer has been received in the bank account of GLENS or after receipt of an electronic confirmation by GLENS of the payment made via PayPal or with a credit card.
1) After entry into force of the contract of sale, GLENS shall complete the order and hand it over to its logistics partner for delivery.
2) The Buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the delivery address forwarded by the same.
3) GLENS is not responsible for the delayed delivery of the Goods if the Goods have been handed over to the logistics partner in time, but delivery has been delayed due to circumstances which GLENS could neither influence nor foresee.
5. Right of return
1) After receipt of the order, the Buyer shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract of sale concluded in the web store within 14 days without specifying the reason. In order to withdraw, an application for withdrawal is to be sent to GLEN’s e-mail address email@example.com.
2) If the condition of the Goods subject to being returned deteriorates, the Buyer shall be responsible for the impairment caused by using the item only if they have used the item in a manner other than necessary for receiving assurance about the nature, characteristics, and operation of the item. In order to obtain assurance about the nature, characteristics, and operation of the item, the Buyer should handle and use the item only in the way they would be normally allowed to in the store.
3) The Buyer must return the Goods within 14 days after the application is sent, or present a certificate proving that they have transferred the Goods to the logistics company during the aforementioned period. The costs of returning the Goods (incl. possible customs duty) shall be borne by the Buyer. The returned Goods shall be sent to the address: Tartu mnt 25-6, Tallinn 10117, Estonia.
4) Upon receipt of the Goods, returned by the Buyer or, upon presenting the respective certificate confirming the returning of Goods by the Buyer, GLENS shall reimburse to the Buyer immediately, but no later than within 7 days, all fees, including the costs of delivering the item used by the Buyer, except for, if the Buyer has chosen a delivery method that differs from the cheapest method offered by the company for delivering the item, in which case GLENS shall not be committed to reimburse to the Buyer the cost, exceeding that related to an ordinary delivery method. If a third person has made the payment on behalf of the Buyer, GLENS shall reimburse the amount to the payer, unless otherwise specified by the Buyer.
6. Force majeure
1) GLENS is not responsible for the damages caused to the Buyer or for delayed delivery of the Goods if the damage or delayed delivery was caused due to circumstances which GLENS could neither influence nor foresee.
7. Complaint procedure
1) GLENS shall be responsible for the non-conformity to the contractual conditions or deficiencies of Goods sold to the Buyer, which become evident within 2 years as of the transfer of the Goods to the Buyer.
2) Upon the appearance of deficiencies, the Buyer shall have the right to contact GLENS at the latest within two months after the deficiency appeared.
3) Upon the appearance of deficiencies of the Goods, the Buyer must immediately stop using the Goods.
4) The repair or replacement the deficient Goods shall be agreed between GLENS and the Buyer. The costs of repair or replacement shall be borne by GLENS.
5) GLENS is not responsible for the deficiencies of Goods, caused as a result of inappropriate storage or abnormal use of the Goods.
6) Upon detecting non-conformity to the requirements or defects of Goods, the Buyer shall file a complaint with GLENS at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the name of the person who submitted the order, their contact data, the order number and detailed description of the non-conformity or defect of the Goods.
7) The complaint about non-conformity or detected defects of the Goods must be filed within two months as of discovering the non-conformity or deficiency.
8) GLENS shall examine all complaints and contact the Buyer as soon as possible, but not later than within 14 days as of the receipt of the complaint.
9) The Buyer has a right to request from GLENS reduction of the purchase price or termination of the contract and reimbursement of the paid amount, if GLENS is not able to repair or replace the Goods, if the repairing or replacement of Goods fails or if GLENS has not repaired the deficiency of the Goods within a reasonable period of time.
8. Buyer’s right to turn to the Consumer Disputes Committee
1) If GLENS has refused to settle the complaint of the Buyer or the Buyer does not agree with the solution offered by GLENS and finds that his or her rights have been violated or interests damaged, the Buyer, who is a consumer, may file a complaint with the Consumer Disputes Committee through the Consumer Protection Board or with a court. Information about the Consumer Disputes Committee is provided on the webpage of the Consumer Protection Board. To resolve problems having occurred in a European Union Member State, contact the European Commission through the Online Dispute Resolution website.
9. Personal data processing
1) By entering the data in the web store and giving a respective confirmation, the Buyer authorizes GLENS to gather and process the Buyer’s personal data (name, contact phone, delivery and/or home address, e-mail address) and forward the personal data to the logistics partner for delivering the Goods.
2) Personal data will be used only for identifying and contacting customers as well as for quality improvement and statistics.
3) GLENS has a right to use the Buyer’s address of residence or location or e-mail address for forwarding its advertisements and other information to the Buyer.
4) All personal data is confidential. GLENS takes every precaution to protect customers’ personal data. Only licensed GLENS employees to have access to clients´personal data. GLENS will not disclose personal data to third parties, except for complying with legal regulations.
5) The Buyer has a right to restrict gathering and use of their personal data unless this is necessary for the collection of a claim arising from the contractor for delivering the Goods.
6) GLENS preserves personal data for seven years.